8.06.2012

Racing Games

We grabbed pillows and blankets and gathered around the tv. We had only had our Playstation for a few weeks, but it was quickly becoming our favorite toy and with the newest game it was sure to take priority over our chores. I was probably 10 when my dad brought home a Playstation racing game. We hosted tournaments between the three of us: my dad showing us how to select the fastest car and Jaelyn giggling as we raced to the finish line.

And to be perfectly honest with you, I still love racing games. Mario Kart anyone?! And this leads me to 10 totally random facts about myself:

1. I love to play racing games.
2. I lose my pony tails. 
3. I love popsicles in the summer. And the winter.
4. I would give up every other dessert for frappes and ice cream.
5. I would shoot weddings in the mountains for. EVER.
6. I love anything with crushed ice. Orange juice is a favorite.
7. I want to go to ireland.
8. Sometimes I gallop through the house. Old basketball habit.
9. I do NOT like pupusas (Salvadoran food). 
10. I twirl my hair nonstop. 

happy monday!





No comments: