8.08.2012

The Days After: For the Bride

If you're like most brides, you are thinking about all of those little details and you want those gorgeous details documented in a way that really tells the story of your day. You don't just want a shot of your dress. You want an image of your dress that looks beautiful in an album spread; a shot of your dress that fits with the rest of the details you have thought about over and over again. You want images that you can hang on your wall and give as gifts. You want to be captured in a way that truly reflects the two of you... and then you want those images that prove you fell right out of a magazine.

A couple weeks ago, I posted Matt and Becca's Anniversary Shoot at Chandler Hill Vineyards. They were married three years ago and wanted to celebrate by having images of themselves in their wedding attire. Matt and Becca thought through the details of their anniversary shoot and I think that it just added a little extra something. A special something...



Jordan, 
This photoshoot was so special to us, not only as a celebration of 3 glorious years together, but also as a way to reflect on our relationship- our dating days, our engagement, and our wedding day.

You made this day special by asking us details about our style and our relationship. You asked us about things we enjoy doing together, our decorative style, and the "feel" we would like our photos to represent. You then asked us about our relationship and had us share our story. It was so fun getting to share the details of how my husband and I met and the story of our engagement. You used this information to help make our photos unique and special for us. 

Prior to the shoot, I was most looking forward to having the opportunity to take fun and relaxing photos with my husband to celebrate our marriage. As with most couples, our wedding day was busy and stressful. We did not take many photos together as a couple, and during the ones we did take, we were worried about time, getting our attire dirty, and trying not to sweat on our formal wear! This anniversary shoot allowed us the chance to take carefree photos where we could just have fun and enjoy the evening with each other.

My favorite memory of the anniversary shoot actually took place just after we had finished taking photos. A young boy had spotted us and was snapping photos of us with a cell phone. After climbing a hill near him, the young boy approached me and asked if he could take a picture. I of course said, "sure!" He then said that he wanted to be in the picture with me and that his aunt would take the picture. He could not stopping giggling and covering his mouth in awe that I would take a picture with him. At this point, his aunt shared with me that the young boy thought I was a princess! Before leaving, he suggested that we could keep in touch by writing letters and then blew me a kiss- talk about melting your heart! The genuine, heartfelt emotion of this boy sure left me feeling like a princess!

I had such a blast getting to work with you to take these photos! My husband and i were laughing almost the entire time as we posed, smiled, danced, and climbed through the vineyard together. More than anything, I was in awe of creation's beauty during this shoot. The scenery at the vineyard was gorgeous, the weather was perfect, and we got to watch the sunset!

We are so excited to have these images as a celebration of our marriage. We have been blessed with three years together and look forward to lifetime to come. Jordan, you captured such a sweet, gentle emotion in our photos that displays the essence of our relationship together. These photos will be treasured memories for years to come and will be remembered just as fondly as that special day three years ago when we said 'I Do.' We are so thankful for the opportunity to work with you to recreate the beauty and emotion of our wedding day.  

-Matt and Becca










2 comments:

Kızlık zarı said...

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful.
Kızlık zarı

Kızlık zarı said...

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful.
Kızlık zarı