8.30.2011

Choose to Enjoy

Since Isaac and I have returned from El Salvador, it seems as though my schedule has left little to no time for blogging. I have so many blogs to write and I will be catching up over the next few weeks (hopefully!!).

God is GOOD. Sometimes I feel so exhausted and it seems like those are the only words that my mouth can form. God is SO GOOD. I delight in Him.

Near the beginning of the summer, God challenged me to ENJOY. Although this is such a difficult thing to learn to do, it is great! Because you learn to ENJOY! :) So take some time today and enjoy what He has done for you. And enjoy how He delights in you! 

"He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me." ~Psalm 18:19

1 comment:

Andrea said...

This is so encouraging. I need to enjoy my life and God really does delight in us! yay!