8.16.2011

Baby Mya

Each time I take newborn pictures I come home and tell Isaac that I need a baby. eventually. Thankfully, Isaac went with me to this session so I could just yell across the yard... but then I would have startled this beautiful baby girl...

Mya is surrounded by tons and tons of wonderful people that love her to pieces! While I took pictures of this beautiful girl, I was just amazed. Because Mya has no idea how much her parents love her and as much as she tries, she won't know until she is a parent, too. 

Mya was incredibly alert during the first part of the session, but after being comforting by mom, she went right to sleep...


I just love it when babies relax.
but i love it even more when they SMILE!!!



and she doesn't even know just how beautiful she is. 


Lydia and John just adore Mya.
I will end on this adorable note (even though I could go on and on about it)!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: