6.09.2011

{ Dylan + Tory } : MARRIED

I have been excited about posting this all week! Dylan and Tory are completely... amaZING! Seriously. They were so ready to get married and their love spilled over into every image.

We started at Visible Changes in Bolivar where the bride, along with her friends and family, had their hair made up-PERFECTLY. Tory had her mom put her hair into an up-do and it fit Tory so well: elegant, classy, and lovely. I can't even begin to tell you just how much I love this girl! She was ready and willing for anything and her joy seemed to be completely contagious. 

I was only going to post images of tory and Dylan, but after looking through all of the images I just couldn't do it. I have to take you through this wedding day because the images tell a story of love. 


Below is an image of tory and her mother-in-law. I think that they like each other a little.

After spending just a little time with Tory and Dylan, you will find 
that they care so much about others...

I love how the feel of the ring fits so well with this mirror!

The details at this wedding were completely incredible! 
Thanks to A Cottage Garden Florist for this incredible bouquet!



Tory's beautiful, beautiful dress

Like I said earlier...Tory's joy spreads like crazy!

Dylan and Tory decided to do a first look and judging from the next three images,
 I think they were happy with their decision.



Right before this pictures I actually told Tory that no one should be aloud to be that gorgeous.
Tory. You are so GORGEOUS. 

oh so sweet!

seriously Tory? You are incredible!

just simply beautiful.


I love you both for letting me spend the day with you. We had such a great time!



You both are PERFECT.

This is Tory and her dad during family formals. I couldn't help posting 
it because these moments are the ones that we cherish forever.

Family formals outside never fail. What a great family!





I love you guys so much!


first dance...

and the father/daughter dance... It is really so sweet the way Tory's dad looks at her.

I will end on this happy note.

Be Blessed! 




8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I cried while I was looking at these! These images capture so much emotion. Thank you for sharing.

Amy Small said...

Oh wow! These are completely amazing. Great work, Jordan!

Joyce in Missouri said...

Love these pictures!! You both look SO HAPPY!! May that happiness carry right on through your marriage, through all the ups and downs. Thanks for sharing!

Love,

Wilbur and Joyce Ellis

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! We weren't able to make the wedding because we live so far away. It really means a lot being able to see Tory and Dylan.

Shawne said...

These are so amazing! Dylan and Tory you look so happy together and you did an amazing job Jordan. Just wow.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! So, so incredible! Best wishes Tory and Dylan!

Anonymous said...

So amazing...their love for each other is so incredible. The pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sherry said...

These are absolutely amazing! I love you Tory!