5.06.2011

got Sence?

It rained. and then it rained some more. and then I thought to myself, "surely the rain will stop," but it did not. it just rained. Jen decided to go ahead with the shoot because it is difficult to get a family of SEVEN together for pictures. Needless to say, I am impressed with Jen's organizational skills. props, Jen.

The Sence family came with lots of energy and great ideas. I have to say that each and every one of the Sence group are troopers. I couldn't have asked for a better crew when it's a pourin'.

We found a dry place and stopped to take a shot of the family.

you would never guess that they were freezing...


we were walking to the car and I had these girls stop for a quick pic. like I said, troopers.

father and son.


Happy Friday! And be sure to check back on Sunday for Mothers Day Surprise!!

No comments: