5.28.2011

{ inspiration }

Father's Day is now less than a month away and I am thrilled to be filming for the next video. I have always enjoyed (times infinity) videography. I remember one night I was sitting in church and two missionaries from Africa were speaking. At the end of their inspiring presentation they shared a video. That video moved me.

Ever since that time I have wanted to create images and videos that move people. There is nothing like that beautiful lighting in a session that displays God's glory. There is nothing like a sincere moment between two people caught in action. I want to create things that inspire people to know God MORE! 

That is what I hope to do with this video. There is nothing that can even compare with knowing God and growing in a relationship with Him. Everything I do and everything I am is for His Glory.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is inspiring. Thanks.