3.10.2011

botofafers

I love it when you can tell exactly what a person is thinking just by looking at their face. I love it when people have nothing to hide. I love capturing moments that no one else sees. I love giving my client a picture that reminds them exactly how they were feeling on their wedding day or a picture that makes a woman feel beautiful. It is my desire to give people images that reflect their personality. 

Some time ago, one of my friends texted me and told me that her little boy was running around the house with a camera exclaiming that he was "a botofafer (pho-to-gra-pher) just like jordan!" 

I recently took some pictures for this inspiring family. I walked in the door and sat on the couch, waiting for the rest of the family to get ready for their session. This botofafer started asking me questions about my camera. I took a picture of him with my flash so he could see exactly what a flash does. He told me that it was very bright. I think his face reflects that. :)

No comments: