3.18.2011

{THREE} sisters

I love my sisters and I cherish every moment that I get to spend with them. I called home yesterday to see if one of them would be up for pictures and that was not the case... they ALL wanted in! One of the greatest things about working with my sisters is that they are completely comfortable with the camera and there is no warm up time for them. They are the perfect modeling bunch.


Jaelyn has the whole I don't care pose dowwwwn. :) just adorable, Jaelyn.

I love how relaxed Jenna looks in this picture...and Jianna's attitude in the background :) way to go, ji.

Remember that whole, my sisters are models thing? Well, I didn't even tell Jenna to do this. I think she looks sweet (probably an overflow of the heart).

look at those eyes POP. Seriously Jaelyn? I. LOVE. YOUR. EYES.

this picture makes me smile. it could be because it was so windy and Jaelyn was doing everything she could to keep her hair out of her face. When I told her to just let it go she seemed relieved. my little sister looks all grown up. awwww.
 i made these headbands! my sisters were thoughtful enough to wear them :)
 and ji. you make all the little hearts out there melt away. your lovely heart warms mine.

No comments: