2.27.2011

{PROCESS}

Hey there! For all of you who have booked sessions with me in the past (thank you, thank you!) you know that you view all of your proofs online and choose what you want from your post. Well, we are changing it up a little bit and while I know that people hate change (myself included), but this will be for the best!


#1: We will book a session and get to know each other a little bit :)
#2: We will meet up for a fabulous photo shoot!
#3: A few days after your session I will post a preview (2-5 pictures) on my blog and on fb
#4: When your pictures have gone through the edited process, we will meet up so you can view a slideshow of your pictures (I will post all of them online upon request).
#5: You can decide which pictures you would like :)


You may be asking why? Well, I want to give you the best images possible and I want to get to know you! So let's get together and book that session!





No comments: