4.24.2011

{happy} Easter!

Oh, the joy that fills my heart ~ celebrate our risen King! I am so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family. It is my desire to bring God the glory in everything that I do. Everything I have is His to do with as He pleases. Not to us, but to His name be the glory!!!

We celebrated Easter with both of our families and it was a blast. I always savor the time that I have with family...so many memories and so many laughs. I am so blessed. Of course I felt the need to snap away some pictures to document our special time together :) just for you!

Jaelyn just got her class ring. I started out a lot closer for this shot, but then it occurred to me that what made the ring stand out was the girl wearing it. My sisters, and my mom, are covered with beauty-inside and out.
and the look complete with a wristband reminding Jae what God says when He looks at her, "beautiful."

Gorgeous.

Jenna and I :)

My sweet mother took this picture for us! 
and Ji and I :) 

NOTHING is every boring with my sisters and I do mean nothing. Their easter egg designs were no exception. Smile.
The easter egg on the far right remind me of Mater from cars. 

I snapped some pictures of Jaelyn's artwork. she is quite talented.

a special moment between a mother and her daughter. 

my parents are amazing and I love them like crazy. Beautiful mom and a handsome dad, I think.

and the whole bunch!

more special moments.
and some sassy looks :) 
and to finish it off, we had an AMAZING dinner.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful and inspiring family.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your faith in your business.

Anonymous said...

i love all of your posts!