4.08.2011

jianna + spring = pictures

She brought two outfits, a glitter band, a flower, a cowgirl hat, a burger, and sunglasses. She was ready for her photo shoot.

We started driving down the road and Jianna had a thousand stories to tell me. Most of them could be summed up with "mom shops for a long time." I suppose there was a recent adventure into Christopher Banks. I think what Jianna meant to say was that my mom knows how to shop. She can find exactly what you need. Exactly. on sale! 

Jianna is just fun to be around. She is so full of energy and love...for everyone. Special, special girl.



For this shot I pulled Jianna's hair up a little for a "poof" on the top of her head. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was giving her hair some body. She informed me that she already had one and didn't need another. Jianna, you are funny.
AND WAY TOO CUTE!


Ji, seriously??? You just make everything look good.

one of my favorites from the shoot...

and of course we had to get one here! the lighting was just too perfect to pass up.

2 comments:

kellie said...

BAH!! SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree! I cannot figure out how you capture inner beauty, but you do. I am refreshed just looking at your pictures.