4.01.2011

1 for {YOU}

I look forward to working with brides, couples, moms and dads, families, siblings, newborns- you name it! I just really enjoy people, I mean REALLY. There is nothing like getting to know someone and being able to show that in a photo (or a series of photos).

My sisters became the love of my camera pretty early on. I will never forget the day when my mom bought a digital camera (that stored images on a floppy disc!). My mom and I were best friends already, but I think that pretty much sealed the deal. When I was in 6th grade I remember having Jenna lay down on the bathroom floor so I could take pictures of her. I would have to say that creativity never dies, but my techniques have improved since then :)

Recently I took pictures of my lovely sisters. During our time together, we stumbled across this adorable house that was just great for those pictures! I had them all lay down and do their thing, and let me tell you-they know how to work it. Jianna, the youngest of us four was really concerned that she didn't have a laying down picture (because I didn't post it on my blog). I assured my mom that I in fact did have a picture of her laying down and my mom thought that would make Jianna a very happy girl. So Jianna, this one is for you. Much love girl!

P.S. You make all the hearts out there smile. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GBaby was right to want this one posted, it's AWESOME!!!! :) pam g

Jordan Henson said...

Thanks Pam, my sisters are just amazing :)