4.07.2011

hilarious{ness}

Hilarious{ness}. 

Recently, I went on a walk with a friend. Love walks. Love friends. I really don't know why she thought I wouldn't bring my camera and make her pose against odd buildings and in front of odd things. It seems to me that she would know by now that I must bring my camera. What if something happens???? and I miss it!!???  I am sorry, Savannah, but I just couldn't bear it. 

I think at this point in our walk I told her to lean up against this building and she said "seriously?" Again, this is no joking matter Savannah! I told her to smile and she gave me a dirty look like "why do I go on walks with you, camera girl?" At this point in time, I tell her she should smile like she means it. She thought I was pretty funny. I am #1 when it comes to hilariousness.





No comments: