1.14.2012

coffee + cupcakes + reading

Finally, after many years of practice and hard work, I like coffee. Yes, it's true. A good friend of mine invited me for lunch and coffee and it was at that moment I realized that a single serve coffee maker wouldn't be so bad.Yes,  is quite delicious.

Isaac has been out of town interviewing at a grad school for the past few days and I am excited that he is coming home tonight! I decided to head down a bit early so I could grab some coffee (COFFEE!!!) and surprise him with a cupcake. mmm cupcakes.

It is nice to sit here and read and soak up this special time that God has given me to rest and love and dream and hear Him. I love that He has chosen us as His own and that we don't have to do anything in order to earn His love. He freely gives it to us and I rejoice in this. I can live in freedom and today I am choosing to do just that. I am living in the freedom which is mine in Christ Jesus. 



this is me. my eyes change colors sometimes because I'm awesome or something.

and as it turns out, I have NEVER told you about how much I love blurred lights. love them.


beautiful sunset tonight :)

the CUTEST cupcake shop I have ever been in.

get some rest tonight and be refreshed! that's an order (big smile)!

No comments: