1.24.2012

to Portland we go!

Savannah and I are headed to West Coast for a few days. She is looking at grad schools and I am going to be working it at a photography workshop with Karen Stott and a bunch of over fabulous ladies that I have yet to meet. If you haven't checked out what God is doing through Karen, you definitely should!

I am looking forward to traveling (although it is a bit stressful without my husband) and reading and resting and running and making memories! Throughout the day I have had to decide to enjoy this gift that God has given me - this week away. It's hard for me to understand why I would have to choose to enjoy a gift.. but that is where I am right now: disciplining myself to enjoy a gift. And amidst this great challenge today, my heart is full of joy because He is so good! And because all things are possible in and through Him. 

If you know of anything spectacular to do in Portland, Oregon leave a comment below! 
I am so thankful for each and every one of you!!

2 comments:

Linda K said...

Wow! Have a great time and be safe. Don't know Oregon very well, always wanted to go there though so enjoy yourself!

InspiredGert said...

it was so great to meet you Jordan! & i'm so glad we shared a room, mini van & morning coffee runs too. ;) you're such a sweetie & i'm praying all the huge desires & dreams in your sweet heart are filled & sky rocket beyond them. God's always able. if you for reals want to second shoot with me sometime this spring/summer, i can let you know some of my booked dates. email/text me whenever. gert.bell@inspiredpics.com
love you sweetie.