1.26.2012

thoughts and then more thoughts

today i had a thought that was followed by another thought. this typically happens, but for some reason these thoughts were more significant than the last thoughts.

with every piece of me, i want to tell the truth. it's not just that i don't want to believe lies or speak lies: i want to tell the truth to women. because it is something that we need to hear...because it's true! i want to live in this truth and own this truth and be refreshed daily by this truth. i want to defend the truth. because it's worth it. because He calls me to do it.

after a long day at the pursuit 31 workshop, i can't sleep. and it's definitely not the time change because i am writing this at midnight here, making it 2 in the morning in missouri. trust me, i don't adjust that quickly. i just keep thinking about the visions that God has given me for women and for myself. i keep thinking about it because it makes my heart joyful.

He moves in my heart with great joy to the point of tears. because He is good. because He is bigger. because He makes the impossible possible with His command. i am moved by Him. and i want so, so very much.

No comments: