2.09.2011

driving down the interstate

Isaac and I went to a St Louis Cardinal's game this summer and for some (stupid) reason I didn't think that I was allowed to bring my camera into the stadium. Little did I know!!! Everyone (and their brother) brought their camera in and I was SO SO SAD. So, for everyone out there wondering if you can take your camera into Busch Stadium-you can. I am definitely taking it in next time, but after the game Isaac drove me around just so I could take a few. These were both taken on I-44 with my camera hanging out the window. Isaac was afraid for the life of my camera, but I assured him that we had insurance. And although you may think that would not be covered under my policy, it is. :)


This is one of my favorite pictures to take. I don't know why...just is.


And I loved the color of the sky!

No comments: