2.10.2011

Looking Back on 2010

Looking back at 2010 there are so many great memories and lessons (including no guns in the city limits) ha. I think that 2010 has helped me to develop my style of photography: crisp, clean, and creative. I think it is really important for my clients to understand what my style is because it reflects who I am as a photographer. They know that they will get this image when they choose me to capture their senior year, family, newborn, and BIG day (aka a WEDDING!).
I am excited to learn and love and excited to see where God takes Brittley Photos this year. What I want in a session is to see the beauty of creation and capture it just as God sees it. That is something beautiful.

So, just for you, I have put together some images that I think truly reflect my style.

This image is from our honeymoon (Cancun, I miss you).

a collage from Dalton's senior session (notice he is competing against himself)

the beautiful Cable wedding. They decided to do a first look.

we took these photos off the road in a ditch and it definitely gave the feel that I was going for.

a moment between a father and daughter in Kansas

The Snyder wedding complete with fireworks!

oh, how precious are newborns!?

remember that whole lesson about no guns in city limits? yup...

Caitlyn Thompson and her fabulous senior session!

Kaitlyn loves tie dying so I loved the photos with this shirt!

Max's senior session

I always love photographing this adorable boy. You can find him here, here, and here.

the sun was just right for this picture

I love it when I can give someone an image that means something to them.
He actually installed this phone himself. Cool, huh?

running around in the woods...


I absolutely LOVE this family. They are inspiring.

it was a windy day! haha, this picture makes me laugh.

the lighting is always perfect for this little one...adorable!

we took these in a field across the street from Blake's house.

we woke up extra early for these pictures!!

another one from Jonna's session!






like I said, the lighting is always perfect for this little one!!

No comments: