2.21.2011

true PHOTO of {you}

AHHHHH! You're getting married???!? I am so excited! This is what goes on in my head when I get a call from a bride wanting to book a wedding with me. :) I just can't help it-I LOVE SHOOTING WEDDINGS! 

One of the things that I offer when a couple books their wedding with me is an engagement session of 1 hour. I have often received questions about props and I thought it would be a good idea to elaborate for all of my future clients.

I want to give my clients images that communicate exactly how they feel about each other. Think about the things that reflect you as a family, couple, or individual. What makes you unique? What makes you stand out?

When Isaac and I started dating, we loved to play chess. We would head to the coffee shop on the square before Wednesday night church and visit over a game of chess. We really like spending time together and this was a great way to get to know each other. 
For our own engagement session, I brought along a flower that Isaac bought me while shopping. Yes, I love flowers and yes, he is amazing.
Happy Monday!



No comments: