12.09.2011

i love family

I could smell the rolls in the oven as I walked inside and my excitement grew even more - to spend some time with Isaac's side, of course! We spent the day visiting and laughing and eating and knitting. That's right, I am learning to knit. learning being the key word. I believe that my crocheting skills were refreshed last year at Christmas, but they may have to be refreshed again.

We headed down to my grandma's house in Oklahoma for the rest of the weekend to spend some time with more family. More visiting and laughing and eating and fun AND MOVIES!!! I love family.

my grandma collects tea sets and because of this, I do too! She gave me my very first set when I was 2 or 3. No worries, I will post picture soon!



so many memories...

I love this light SO MUCH!

dominoes in the morning...VERY intense.

just moments before Jianna beat Jenna and Isaac. 

when I was growing up, I would keep these bears company while at my grandma's. aren't they sweet?!



music on the road.







Happy Friday!

No comments: