12.13.2011

There are a lot of uses for a set of keys, but mostly I like to use them to unlock things. On Sunday, I had a flash of inspiration and I invited Jenna and Jianna to join me! We set up a themed shoot in the middle of the field and everything was wonderful... and then we realized that the keys were gone. Where was the last place you had them? Do you think they fell out when you were jumping up and down like this?  Did you go down the hill? How far out did you go? Were you right behind me the whole time? 

after searching the field on our hands and knees, rolling magnets around and bringing out the metal detectors, no keys. As I write this, I can't help but smile because this is a memory that I wouldn't want to forget. & I am so thankful for this promise that God gives to us: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. It is a time like this when I remember and rejoice because this is not my home! He is so, so good to us!

Happy Tuesday!



No comments: