12.12.2011

little blessings

It was my senior year of high school and our new youth minister had just started. I remember the first time I saw his wife: "beautiful" was the only word that came to my mind. She came into our Sunday School class and I grabbed her a chair, sure I wanted to be nice, but I really wanted her to sit by me. 

One year later I sat on her couch and soaked it up. every word. Scripture and wisdom just poured into my life in such an encouraging and challenging way. It is such a blessing to photograph their family and each little blessing of theirs. i am so blessed to know them! and thankful for each moment that i get to spend with them!


sweet little smiles

my friend actually made this adorable onesie! 


love this face so, so much!


cute little toes!

happy, happy babies!

and moments with mommy!

No comments: