12.14.2011

jenna renae

We settled into the car and I turned the music up LOUD. I pretended to know how to dance and she laughed and she laughed and she laughed. For me, there is nothing like making my sisters happy and I will take every opportunity to make it happen!

Jenna is a sweetheart, so kind and generous and calm. Unless she is being crazy...then she is kind and generous and crazy. She is so genuine and unafraid to be who God has made her to be. I love each and every one of my sisters. :) Be on the lookout for another session with Jenna soon!


GORGEOUS!!!

so, so cute!



Jenna knows how to dance.






Jenna was asking me a photography question...

simply stunning, Jenna.



for this one, Jenna told me that she wanted to lay on her back and laugh like little girls do in the movies. she just melts my heart!


I will end on this sweet note. :) Happy Wednesday!

No comments: