12.18.2011

Kelsey : {SENIOR}

I spent the weekend in Oklahoma relaxing with family and playing with puppies. That's right! My wonderful uncle got my sisters PUPPIES for Christmas. Two to be exact. and they are more than adorable. 

While we were there, I was able to photograph the lovely Kelsey. She is so generous and loving. And did I say generous? Kelsey is the kind of girl you could call for anything - and she would be there asap. She is the kind of girl who thinks about others before she thinks about herself. She is the kind of girl I call friend. I am so blessed to know her.







Kelsey, you are GORGEOUS!




amazing.












Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Kelsey Long said...

Jordan, you're so talented! Thank you so much for everything, you made the time we spent taking pictures so much fun, even if it was twenty below outside. You are the most beautiful person inside AND out that I've ever met, and I am so blessed to call you family. I love you :)