5.30.2012

Bolivar Senior: Darcy Lin

Lin is her middle name. And she isn't afraid to let you know (facebook official guys, facebook official). Let me tell you something else about Darcy... she is one of the most genuine and joyful people I have ever met. You can read about her favorite things to do on her senior website (CLICK HERE).

I had the honor of getting to know Darcy through the youth group at Church (oh and she thinks my sister is cool... holla!). If something needed doing, Darcy's your girl. If you needed honest feedback, Darcy's your girl. And if you just want to have a good time with friends and laugh a lot... Darcy is a pro at that. && Just to answer the question I know you are asking yourself, yes she is awesome.

Darcy, you are gorgeous.




love it girl!!

gorgeous.







awesome shoes!


Be sure to visit Darcy's website: http://darcylin.jordanbrittley.com/







No comments: