5.29.2012

photos for missions

We walked up to the three little girls who had accepted Christ the day before. Their challenge was to go into their school and share what Christ had done for them and as I started to speak, they began to yell excitedly in Spanish. Eli, our translator and dear friend, said that they wanted to hear more stories about Jesus. So they called out to the kids around them and told them to hurry and come listen to the Good News.



And so they did. And one little boy to my right looked up at me with his big brown eyes and asked "Missionary, should we love God?"

Even now his question makes me smile (and also tear up a bit) because I want that little boy to love God with all that he is. And I want that little boy to know the full life that comes with being a child of the King.

Jaelyn and I will be headed to El Salvador this August to visit friends and an orphanage or two. And most importantly because we want to tell children what He has done for them... so that they can know what it is like to love and be loved by God...

(Jae & Me)

This trip is the start of something amazing and I am so excited to share in it with my sister. To celebrate this new adventure in which He is leading us, I am offering...specialty photo sessions :) && all session include the print release (holla for pictures to print!!).

The Youngens // perfect for one kid 6-18 months // 30 minutes // $150 // 5 available
Little Rascals // perfect for kids and small families // 45 minutes // $250 // 2 available
Gorgeous Glam // perfect for those teen girls // 1 hour // $250 // 3 available

&& all of the proceeds go to fund our upcoming trip to El Salvador! Contact me for availability via email (jordan@jordanbrittley.com), phone (417-298-1536) or on the contact form (http://jordanbrittley.com/#/portrait-contact-form/). I will update this post when we are sold out!!

and if you can't book a session right now, definitely share this post!!







No comments: