5.23.2012

crazy songs {and dance moves}

On Monday night, Isaac declared that we were going on a date. Because he is like that...all adventurous and loving and thoughtful. The big plan was to eat dinner and see The Avengers...again. Because we both love looooooooooooove that movie. But we ended up talking to each other about life and goals and dreams. And then I sang a song I made up as we were driving home... && trust me, you weren't missing anything. :)

Sometimes we sing crazy songs and do crazy dance moves while we drive. Other times we tell stories to each other and push each other to dream... bigger. But whatever it is that we are doing and wherever it is that we are going, I know that I love being with him. And I am beyond thankful that I have him in my life.

Go enjoy the people in your life today. :) And check out this awesome new page on my website: CLICK HERE!









Happy Wednesday :)



No comments: