5.04.2012

Stillness is Breathtaking

I catch myself going from one thing to another and this sometimes makes it difficult for me to be still... to really enjoy this life that He has given me. And over the past several months, God has been moving in my life and I am finding it so much easier to be still. To just be still before Him and delight in His love.

And this week, God challenged me in my photography to find the stillness. Because it's so easy to move people from one pose to another... and in this process make them busy. And there is definitely a place for this, but last night God challenged me to take a step back and let Jenna (one of my lovely sisters) enjoy the moment. And what I captured then was something that I never want to forget. Because the stillness is breathtaking.





1 comment:

Linda K said...

It's breath taking! Beautiful Jordan!