5.02.2012

Langfitt Family

I walked into the hair salon and pulled open the door which was tucked away between two buildings downtown. She sat there talking with her bridesmaids and jumped up to greet me with a hug. And yeah, we have pretty much been friends every since. :) && I am so thankful for Tory's friendship...and so very blessed (view her wedding HERE). 

Tory's mother-in-law contacted me about doing pictures a couple months ago and I am pretty sure I did a little dance. Because I remember working with Lorrie on Tory's wedding day and she is one of the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet. So even though I am moving out of family photography, I couldn't help but be completely delighted to photograph them and capture memories that they will cherish forever.

Lorrie, you are absolutely stunning. 
what a good looking bunch!!

Dylan and Tory, I love you guys!


work it, Lorrie! work it.

gorgeous, my friend.




Happy Wednesday!


No comments: