4.18.2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberries + A Contest

I have had the privilege to work with some amazing vendors the past few months (HERE, HERE and HERE). I seriously love them all && would recommend them a million times. SOOOOO because they are so awesome, I am doing a contest (see end of the post).

&& because it's important to know about delicious things, I give you (drum roll please)... Chocolate. Covered. Strawberry. Shakes.

Boom.

These are fruity and chocolaty and oh so easy to make. Did I mention they are delicious?


3 regular scoops of ice cream, 4 strawberries, big scoop of strawberry yogurt, 2 oreos and a little bit of milk blended together. Go ahead and make yourself something delicious.




HOW TO WIN A FREE SESSION AND AN 8x10 PRINT:
***note: you must complete ALL of the following to enter!

(1) Go "like" the following vendors on Facebook && leave a comment for them:

(2) Share this post on Facebook!
(3) Post a comment on Jordan Brittley Photography!

That's it!! I will announce the winner of the free session and 8x10 print next Wednesday (1 week from today)!



No comments: