4.09.2012

Midwest Wedding Photographer

Isaac and I spent Sunday with family and it was so refreshing. I helped my mom throw Easter eggs all over our yard && I suppose the strategy to winning this year was simply to move quicker than the others since we didn't particularly hide them. I decided to help Jianna out by collecting eggs in piles so she could place them in her bag. Jaelyn stole Jenna's eggs from her basket and placed them in the yard for Jianna. Jianna giggled as she ran to collect the eggs which were now up for grabs. and Jenna smiled and made faces. I love them all.

Last week, Isaac and I announced our move to ST LOUIS!! We are still thrilled as can be: close to family (trying to talk my parents into letting Jaelyn take a road trip to visit), still in the midwest, and of course amazing weddings! && because I love weddings in the midwest so much, I'm flying no-charge. For real. So contact me (HERE!) so we can get to know each other a bit.

here is a little sneak peek of what I did Saturday!




No comments: