4.27.2012

Styled Shoot: Chris + Delaney

 I love weddings. I really, really do. And I am so excited to see where this next year takes me in the wedding industry, because really I want to shoot weddings. There is something so elegant and genuine and lovely about the moments that pass on a wedding day... and I want to be there to share in those memories and to capture them in a beautiful way.

 I recently had the privilege of working with an incredible team of vendors on a styled shoot and it was amazing.





Oh Delaney, you are incredibly gorgeous.



so, so lovely.












love this so much. Chris and Delaney, you are so sweet! 




 


 
 moving to the beat!

I will end on this sweet note. 

Wedding Planner: One Sweet Day : Boutique Weddings
Venue: Pappy's Antiques & Cakery
Floral: The Flower Patch & More
Dress: H&H Creations
Jewelry: Pappy’s Antiques and Cakery
Hair Accessories: H&H
Cake: Pappy’s Antiques & Cakery
Makeup: Brooke Hale at Reflections Salon & Spa
Hair: Tara Decker at Reflections Salon & Spa
Models: Christopher & Delaney
Photographer: Jordan Brittley







1 comment:

Linda K said...

These are absolutely AWESOME! Great job Jordan!