6.08.2011

baby {emmaline}

Baby Emmaline. 

Her name says so much about her: sweet and elegant. Emmaline is loved by her family in a way that no words can describe, and she takes comfort in that love. The Manis family is so relaxed and easy to be around. They make you feel like you belong with them. They are wonderful.


comfort and love.


Emmaline is so elegant!


I love how relaxed she looks!


Such a great big brother. Sol actually asked me if I wanted him to kiss her. and I definitely did!


Emmalin's older sister is just as sweet as their mom! 


Sol and Nora get along so well! You can't help but smile when you are around them.


As I walked into their lovely home I started looking for light sources and I noticed a beautiful piece of furniture. a desk. Lisa told me her dad actually gave the desk to them and I knew we needed to use it! I LOVE this.




Look at that beautiful hair!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. These are so amazing.

Lisa Manis said...

Jordan, these are so beautiful! We LOVE them! Thank you so much for capturing our family, for sharing your incredible gift, and for your sweet words!

anniemanis said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Emmaline is our niece and we haven't gotten to meet her yet (because we live in Germany). We're so sad to miss this "brand-new" newborn phase, so these pictures mean so much to us. It's so cool to get to see her in such beautiful portraits while she is still so little. Thank you! Your work is really good!
Annie, Walt and Chloe

Rachel Hally said...

These are unbelievable. You are rising fast Brittley Photos.