6.13.2011

Lewis + Kara : { ENGAGED }

Kara and Lewis started dating about a year ago and Kara describes it as "love at first question." Kara and Lewis are so much fun to be around. He makes her laugh and smile and he looks at her with such a sincere love. She show him respect with everything that she does.

After looking through a series of images, you should know that person better. I love it when images reflect who people really are. These images of Kara and Lewis tell a story of great love.

Look at this wonderful light! 

so much love. really guys, you are awesome.
 

completely stunning, Kara.
completely relaxed with each other...
Kara brought her hat and boots! 

I love this hazy light because it brings so much emotion to this picture!


Kara, you are GORGEOUS. completely gorgeous.

I could go on and on about this image, but I won't. Because it speaks for itself. I love you both for letting me be part of this special time in your life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible. Lewis you look at her in a special way.

Sara said...

Kara, you look amazing! I am so happy for you both!!

Tashie said...

I love this blog! I can see God working in your life and in the lives of the people you photograph. It's so cool what you do Jordan!