6.23.2011

lines

Where do we draw the line between personal and professional?

I could pretend that all that matters to me is photography, but I know that isn't true. The ONLY reason I should do anything is for His glory. In fact, the only reason I WANT to do anything is for His glory. So, to me, it would be a waste not to speak the words He has given me to speak.

I want to share with the world what God has done in my life because I know that He doesn't waste anything. I know that God is good and that He loves more deeply than I can even imagine. When you read this blog and when you look through the images. I want you to see Him, not me. So be blessed and enriched in the Glory of God.
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Kennedy Nichole said...

It is so hard to draw those lines sometimes, but it looks like you are figuring it out. Thanks for sharing.

Lewy Rusnon said...

It is really hard for me to talk about my faith in my business. Thank you for always being such an encouragement to do whats right.

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I needed to hear today. I am always reading photographers blogs and I wonder about this stuff. Should we let people know who we really are? Is that the point of this whole thing called life? Or should we keep it a secret? I guess the thing I struggle with most is worrying about losing business because of it. Do you worry about that ever?

Anonymous said...

thank you for being a ray of light.

Sandra said...

I agree with you completely. It is so hard to not worry about losing business.

Bre Jones said...

Thank you for always knowing what to say. I don't know how you decide what to blog about, but I am glad you do. Thanks.