6.05.2011

Keith + Sara : anytime

Sara has always had a great sense style and yet she still surprised me when she showed up with darling dresses and jewelry and HATS! You see, I completely love this girl. really.

Sara and Keith have been together for 4 years now and their love for each other just continues to grow. I couldn't help but compliment their love every step of the way. Their laughter seems to spread and their love spills over into your own heart. Sara and Keith, you are completely wonderful.


 so.much.love.
You guys are too awesome. seriously.

elegant and lovely...



I am pretty sure when I took this I was thinking they should be models.

so, so, so sweet!


lovely. this needs to go on a wall somewhere :)



1 comment:

Katy said...

These are great images. I get goosebumps just looking at them!