6.12.2011

{KIDS}: Maddy + Isaac

The Duncan family is too cute

As I was walking toward them, Mr Duncan pulled a red wagon out of the vehicle for his kids. I was seriously so excited about this wagon and we have some really great images because who doesn't like being pulled around in a little red wagon???

It is so cool to watch Mr and Mrs Duncan care for their kids. After spending just a little bit of time with them I could tell that there was nothing that they wouldn't do for their kids. There is so much love in this family.


Maddy was so much fun to be around. She made each thing her own. Just look at her laugh in this picture! So adorable!!


Isaac is such a happy little boy! I couldn't help but post this because he looks like he is having so much fun!
what a sweet moment between a mother and her son!
 
and little Miss Maddy again. I love how you feel like you know her because of the way she looks at you in this image. so elegant...
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Sally J said...

these are adorable! if these were my kids, I would have been crying: sweet words and amazing pictures!