6.10.2011

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Today is Jenna's birthday! She is 13 years old and I cannot believe it!!!!!

Jenna is the kind of girl that anyone can be friends with (at least anyone who has any sense) because she is, well, Jenna. There is something about her that makes you want to hear what she has to say. After spending a little bit of time with her you catch yourself about to laugh because you know that she is going to make you have a great time. Jenna is just a sweetheart.

The images below aren't quite as random as you might think! I made these bobby pins and headbands for Jenna for her birthday. As I was growing up, crafts were the ABSOLUTE worst thing in the entire world, but I have learned to enjoy the relaxation that they bring. Jenna actually asked me if we could just do a session for her birthday, which is somewhat amusing. You see, Jenna could ask me any day for pictures and I would be more than happy to oblige.

Anyways, be on the lookout for a uniquely creative session with Jenna!





and this last one is a picture of Jenna and my Mom at Jenna's game last night...

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I love how close you are to your family! You are such a blessing Jordan.

Meme said...

You are such a creative person, anyone who is a part of your life is blessed. You touch every soul with such purity and love. Love You