6.21.2011

{ Isaac }

I think back to the Colorado and all of the great memories from that trip. Isaac and I went with the youth group to paint walls, lead Vacation Bible School, and build relationships. As I worked along side him I realized that I had a good thing. a very good thing. I had a good man.

He is my best friend and the most amazing husband in the world. I have learned so much about God because of the relationship that I have with Isaac. He pursues what God wants for him and for us. He is able to see something in me that I can't quite see myself. He is selfless and loving and I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. He is a great man.

Happy Birthday Isaac.



3 comments:

Amy Small said...

I live in Colorado and I love those mountains! Sounds like you have a really great thing.

Julie Sanderson said...

This is so sweet. My husband and I have been married for about 12 years and I don't know what I would do without him!

Meme said...

That is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Love you both!