3.29.2012

Bolivar Family Photographer: Chris + Ashley + Robin

I ask her to pick three flowers from the small patch of grass behind her and then I ask her what they smell like. And without any hesitation she says that they smell like chocolate. I was so curious that I smelt them myself...maybe I haven't noticed how these flowers smell like chocolate. I bring the flowers to my nose and I don't smell anything but flowers. And then I laughed and then I laughed some more. 

It was such a joy to spend time with this gorgeous family. It really melts my heart to look through these images because there is so much love and warmth. It's really beautiful to watch Robin run around and see her parents just smile at her joyful play. They fit together, the three of them. And they love each other in a way I can't explain. 


darling, just darling.









Ashley, you are GORGEOUS.


so very cute!







beautiful, beautiful girl.


this makes me smile. enjoy today.


     

No comments: