3.09.2012

Jordan Brittley Photography

I was sitting on the couch, a little overwhelmed because I knew I wanted something completely me, but I just didn't know what that looked like: "What makes me unique, Isaac?" He looked at me strangely as though I were asking him "Oh, where is my hairbrush?" And then he began to tell me what I was like. And I smiled at the encouragement of his words and silliness of my question.

And that conversation, which took place just a couple of months ago, leads me to great excitement today as I launch Jordan Brittley Photography. I wanted a website warm, inviting, sweet, and elegant. Thanks to ShowIt for giving me the opportunity to create something that represents me just the way I want. 

Be sure to update your bookmarks for the WebsiteFacebook, Twitter and Blog and leave some love! 





head on over to the contact page to book a session with me! Can't wait to get to know you better!
Happy, happy Friday!

2 comments:

Mirko Herzner said...

I really like the new site. It is just incredible what can be done with Showit. Did you design it all by yourself or did you pay someone?

Jordan Brittley Henson said...

Thanks so much Mirko! I actually did it all on my own :)