3.23.2012

endurance + workshop announcement

This past season of my life has been challenging. Learning to lean on God's truth and leaving behind everything else behind has been hard. I am not at all saying that I won't ever struggle with choosing His truth again, but it has become more natural... kind of like a reflex. I am thankful for this season of endurance because the reward, this deeper relationship with the King is worth everything. So many times I just wanted to ask God to make it all go away and so many times I did ask HIm, but He is good. And because of His goodness, I taste the sweetness of the reward which is in Him. and I am thankful for every tear and every ache which pulled me even closer to Him.

Today, I will praise Him with all my heart and lift my eyes to Him. Because He Is.



p.s. beginner's workshop in a few weeks! email me for the details (jordan@jordanbrittley.com).

No comments: