3.15.2012

mexican food

This wasn't the post that I had written for today, but my heart is rejoicing and I am compelled to share. Yesterday, Cat wrote about how God had provided for her and I loved it. Because He does provide. And I want to trust Him to do this in every season and every moment of my life. 

Well, my to-do list today is quite long and I really, really didn't want to cook. Or eat a sandwich. No, I wanted mexican food. Goooooood mexican food. And so I said to myself, "I want mexican food." haha for real. that actually happened. And in the still, quiet parts of my heart, there was a response telling me that it was okay to go and enjoy delicious mexican food. 

So, of course I went :) and when I pulled my card out to pay, the owner told me that it was on her. and I almost cried right there but I giggled instead. and then I couldn't stop giggling the whole way home. i am amazed at God's generosity and His provision for my life. Because He knows the desires of my heart...the desires which are much deeper than wanting mexican for lunch. and He provides for me. and for you.


No comments: