3.20.2012

Republic Engagement: Nate + Larissa

Larissa and I first met last fall at a girls conference. I sat across from her and I was amazed at the love that flowed from her life and the work that God was doing in and through her. I have only spent a handful of days with her, but I feel like I have known her for forever. That's what the body of Christ is like. and it's pretty cool. 

One of the neatest things to see is the way that Nate treats Larissa; the way he adores her and the way he protects her. It's amazing to see how God is using their love for each other as a ministry in His Kingdom. It is truly a blessing to watch and I am sooooo excited to be at their wedding in July! Because really, I am just blessed by them both.

ahhhh I love this so much!

Larissa, you are GORGEOUS.







A handmade bouquet. :)



+ a suitcase of flowers and lace










You two are adorable!

LOVE IT!




Definitely my favorite from the session!







beautiful, just beautiful!

and when we found this old truck for sale, we just HAD to use it!












Be sure to check out their website here!



1 comment:

Larissa and Nathan said...

You are the SWEETEST Jordan, thank you SO much for all your work:) I love you so much!!