3.12.2012

a still creativity

I turned off my computer this weekend. and it was WONDERFUL. :)

I suppose this was largely possible because my phone got smart a few weeks ago, so emails and messages were still happening, but no computer. And letting my mind go still (and choosing not to glue myself to the next project) was a refreshing experience. I suppose I thought that if I allowed this to happen then creative buds in my mind wouldn't bloom, but instead they blossomed into something refreshing. And I have decided that I like the this stillness in creativity. because my mind can breathe and be inspired all at the same time.

















Blessings this Monday!


2 comments:

Annetta Bosakova said...

Beautiful! You know how to capture a hotel and vacation! I sure need to learn from you and happy to have such beauty to look at.

Jordan Brittley Henson said...

Thanks Annetta! :) You are so sweet!