6.05.2012

Bolivar Children's Photographer: Liam Saul

I first fell in love with this family during a mission trip to Colorado. They took a picture of Isaac and I in front of the mountains and it now hangs in our living room. Well, it really sits in a stack until we get everything unpacked, but living room is the plan... They have always been genuinely interested in our lives and I am so very thankful for what they mean to us. 

Katie, their daughter, had Liam about a year ago and I was so very blessed to capture him as a newborn (read about it HERE). I remember feeling so giddy to show them their pictures because he was just... beautiful. 



And I am just as excited to show them the pictures we captured for his first birthday because Liam is truly a joy to be around. He giggles and he giggles. And then he giggles some more.



Liam loves his grandpa.

sooooo cute! 



doesn't he just make you smile!?!

And I was so excited that they brought the books we used for his newborn session. How sweet!!




I will end on this sweet note! Don't miss the link to Liam's website at the bottom :)




No comments: