6.22.2012

INSPIRED BY THE BEACH {DIY}

Isaac and I moved into our towne house (spelled with an e because we're cool) a few weeks ago and I have been decorating like crazy. in my mind, that is. I just stare at color schemes and can't decide what to do. Or maybe I know what to do, but I'm just too excited to decide. because I can finally PAINT!! and in case you didn't know, there are a few colors to choose from.

I want our living room to be really light and relaxing. I guess I kind of want it to feel like you're vacationing in Cancun. mmmmm miss that place. 

I had a couple of silk flowers lying around and some twine. After painting the board of an old bulletin board, I wrapped the twine around the border and hot glued the flowers onto the board. TA-DA! I am super excited about the result and I'm loving colors. If you end up doing something like this, I would love to see what you come up with!!





No comments: