6.04.2012

All moved :)



We moved the last box into our new home on Saturday afternoon and then decided we needed a date night. A date night that included grabbing some food that we didn't have to prepare and watching House M.D. (because we are out of The Mentalist until it comes out on dvd). I love how he knows how to relax: I see a lot of boxes that need unpacking and he sees an opportunity to make me smile. He's pretty amazing like that.

And there is this large part of me that is so excited to be starting this new adventure. And then there is this other part of me that is a little afraid... because there are so many highways and I was lost for about an hour today. And there are a gazillion coffee shops to choose from. And I just want to find one that makes a mean Chocolate Peanut Butter Frappuccino...

Really it comes down to being in a place that is so different. And missing our family and friends. And it's days like today that I remember that God gives peace. And He doesn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. And so today I will live in freedom.

and drink a starbucks frappuccino because I couldn't find the Jalisco coffee shop.

No comments: