6.11.2012

St Louis Wedding: Dane + Jamie

I enjoy reading on rainy days. 

and sunny days. 

So I bought the Hunger Game series and curled up with a blanket in the hotel chair. Isaac had just darted downstairs to be oriented with the rest of the incoming graduate students and I was enjoying the stillness. Because sometimes that's exactly what I need... to be still. 

And other times you need good friends who tell you stories and make you smile. So Donnell and I got together later that weekend to talk about photography and weddings and fudge. Oh yeah, and she was shooting a surprise wedding at Union Station (read about that HERE). So when Donnell asked me to shoot a wedding with her at the Botanical Gardens, I was thrilled. Head on over to her blog to read about Dane and Jamie! 

Donnell, thank you so much for challenging and encouraging me. I am so thankful I know you. 

















I love this light so SO much.







No comments: